Niberma HG Sporting In Situ Surface.
Description: Indoor Sportive Surface
Synthetic surface executed in situ, Niberma HG is the most frequently used polyurethane-resin system for indoor sportive and multipurpose venues. Thickness may vary depending on the sport with bases that range from 3mm to 10mm.
Sub-base primer through polyurethane-resin application.
Black rubber-granulated laying bind with polyurethane and prefabricated in different thickness depending on the sportive discipline.
A Polyurethane-resin based pore-sealing coat is applied to avoid that that the latter coat of liquid polyurethane may penetrate through the granulated rubber
In-situ execution of the upper layer of polyurethane with a thickness of 2mm in a two-step process applying 1mm in each step to achieve a perfect leveling.
A last layer of anti-reflection and anti-slip made of paint with a polyurethane base is applied. This layer is very durable against abrasion and ultraviolet radiation.
Basketball, handball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, dancing, fitness, martial arts, multi-sport courts.
*Characteristics: waterproof, non-porous.
*Superficial texture: smooth.
*Colour: by choice
*Total thickness: depending on the sport
Complies with: DIN 18032/2 – Aproved IHF-certified
POLYURETHANE SURFACE MAINTENANCE
Prefabricated surfaces in-situ installation must be done over
- 3º or 4º quality terrazzo surfaces without junctions that allow perfect planimetry. If there are junctions, those must be filled with leveling paste.
- Auto-leveling mortar with at least 4cm thickness. The issue with this surface is the complexity of a perfect planimetry, in order to achieve it, a 2mm leveling paste layer is applied.
- For big extensions like sports pavilions or industrial wards screed concrete is used. he issue with this surface is the complexity of a perfect planimetry, in order to achieve it, a 2mm leveling paste layer is applied.
- The minimum temperature of application is 15º C.
The common issues found in terrazzo, auto-leveling mortar and screed concrete are:
- Planimetry range should not exceed 3mm (measured with 3m ruler in any direction). If this is not fulfilled, the solution is:
- a) If the 3mm are exceeded, leveling paste must be applied (they can level from 2 to 50mm)( priming is required).
- b) When the slope exceeds 5cm, leveling with mortar is highly recommended.
- The humidity level in the sub-base prior to application should exceeded 2% in any case. If this is not fulfilled, the solution is:
- a) Wait until the humidity level goes below 2%.
- b) Heat up the excessively humid zones with blowing heaters until the optimum level is reached.
- c) An anti-humidity layer can be applied so that the surface can be installed regardless the level of humidity.
THE TERRAIN MUST BE FREE OF DUST, GREASE OR OIL or any other product that may affect the application of the surface. If there are any oils or greases they must be eliminated by electric drill and applying new concrete over the area.